|CPU||Celeron (R) CPU 2.13 GHz|
Sign up now!
Or login with an existing account
- [S62] Bloodshed Hollow
- [S61] Empyrean Acropolis
- [S60] Exigent Bluff
- [S59] Floran Everglades
- [S58] Holorn Cliff
Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained gold.
- System Requirements
- Logging in
First of all, visit our main website. Next, either sign in or register for a new account. Lastly, click "Play now" to login.
Please make sure you check these suggestions when facing login issues:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash and Shockwave Player installed.
2) If you are using Internet Explorer, please use version 7+, however we suggest you use Mozilla Firefox.
3) If the game is stuck at the loading screen, clear your browser's cookies, cache, history and temporary files.
4) If you receive a connection error, please refresh your browser and if the problem still persists, repair or reset your internet connection.
5) When experiencing connection issues, regularly check your current internet speed. You may check it at http://speedtest.net.
6) If you have a firewall, make sure all ports are open and will allow all connections.
- Character creation and deletion
Once choosing a server, you will see the following page. If you just registered, click the "Create" button to create a new character. If you would like to delete a character, click "Delete." Please be careful when deleting characters – We will not be able to retrieve your deleted character(s).
First, click on the character you would like to trade with. Next, click on the avatar at the top of the screen. Click "Trade." Drag items into the trade window, then click "Ready." Once both have agreed, click "Confirm."
- How do I open up a Private Shop?
Once you reach level 30, you may open a Private Shop to sell equipment and items. First, you must stay in Starglade City to set up shop. Open up your inventory (B), and click "Private Shop." Drag your items into the "Private Shop" window, input the amount you would like to sell it at, write down your shop name and open your own shop!
- I want to level up fast and efficiently!
Before level 20, the fastest way to level up is following the various quests. Once you reach level 20, there will be various interactive activities waiting for you. Find a party or guild. You will also be able to join a number of battlegrounds and dungeons.
- I don't enjoy farming!
Besides battle grounds and dungeons, there are various daily quests and activities, including: Blessed Bath, Redemption, The Training, and Seed of life.
- I am tired of killing monsters!
You may activate AFK mode, allowing you to kill surrounding monsters and enemies automatically.
- I just accepted a quest and don't know where to go next!
Don't know how to find a NPC? Simply click on the name in the Quest Log. The system will create a path that will lead you to your target. Additionally, once you open the map and click anywhere on the map, the system create the path for you.
- I'm stuck! How do I get out?
Sometimes you may move into a place you shouldn't be. If you are stuck, try to re-login. Using a Town Portal scroll will also solve this issue. If the problem still exists, please file at ticket and we will assist you.
- I accidently clicked the wrong skill. Is there any way I can change it?
You will receive a quest at level 50 which upon finishing, will reward you with an item called Sands of Time which will reset your skill levels. However, you can purchase this item from the Item Mall.
- There are too many people on my screen!
Click "?" to hide players. Additionally, you may click "Show/hide effects" at the bottom of the mini map to hide magic effects.
- I am out of potions! Where can I get more?
There is a Potion vendor in each city – You may buy potions here. Also, you may farm monsters to receive potions. If you do not want to go back to the city, you may buy them from Item Mall.